SEBA is made up of a group of like-minded people who volunteer our time and devote our efforts to raise much needed funds to help those in our community in need, and to fulfil our corporate social responsibility through the Charitable Heart of Sydney Foundation.
Experienced Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
Industry exposure in :- Liquor manufacture, wholesaling and retailing,
– Agriculture manufacture, wholesaling and retailing,
– Proprietor in retail furniture, electrical and floor coverings business,
– Education services.
Qualified accountant with Commerce Diploma achieving first in state of NSW gaining the Bronze Medal for all students in all subjects across the state.
Held senior positions in the following organisations :
- Tooheys Limited (later Castlemaine Tooheys, Bond Brewing and Lion Nathan), covering beer, wine and spirits,
- Ellco Pty Ltd and Stockmans,
- Fortune Brands (distributor of Jim Beam Bourbon and other Spirits),
- JBB Asia-Pacific (distributor of Jim Beam and other Spirits) across Australia, New Zealand and Asia,
- Maxxium Australia / New Zealand (distributor of Jim Beam, Cointreau, Galliano, Absolute, Remy Martin, Famous Grouse, The Balvenie, Macallan, Grants and Glenfiddich),
- Castlegate VGS Pty Ltd (later Castlegate James Australasia) – distributor and manufacturer of live-stock feeds to cattle, horse, sheep, pig and poultry farms,
- Part time TAFE lecturer in Business and Commercial Systems, and Effective Executive Speaking,
- Member Jim Beam Global Executive Team,
- Director and Treasurer of Distilled Spirits Industry Council of Australia Inc,
- Director and Treasurer of Australian Liquor Merchants Association,
- Member of IAMA Finance Committee,
- Member & Director Beecroft Cheltenham Lions Club
- Chairman SEBA Charitable Heart of Sydney fundraising committee,
- President and Chairman SEBA.
Inducted as a Keeper of the Quaich in October 2003. This organisation is based in Scotland and consists of international members who have made a significant contribution to the Scotch Whisky industry throughout their lives.
Luciana is an Australian Asian business woman with over 20 years of experience in various senior management positions within the banking, stockbroking and finance industry, having also served as Chairman & Director on the board of a public listed property funds management company.
She is a well-connected and respected member of the Chinese and Asian community and now manages her time between running a business and working as a business & marketing strategy consultant to various companies.
Luciana believes strongly in the concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and in giving back to the community. She is involved hands on in fundraising initiatives to support various charities. She is particularly passionate about health, education and domestic violence issues impacting the lives of women and children. She has been involved in raising much needed funds for both Lou’s Place and The Sebastian Foundation to support their work with providing shelter and support services to women and children whose lives have been disrupted by domestic violence.
Luciana has also volunteered her time and have served in various capacities on the boards of several non-profit organisations, namely, the Executive BOD of the Haymarket Chamber of Commerce (HCC), Vice-President of Hong Kong Australia Business Association NSW Inc. (HKABA NSW), Vice-President of Australian Chinese Professional Association (ACPA), the Executive BOD of the Sydney Executive Business Lions Inc. (SEBLC), Vice-President of Temasek Club NSW Inc., Chinese Australian Forum and President of the Sydney Executive Business Association Inc. (SEBA).
She is also a life member of the Australian Chinese Charity Foundation (ACCF), a member of Australian Chinese Jockey Club Sydney (ACJC), and the Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Australia Inc (ICCIAUS).
Craig has over 30 years’ experience within the banking and finance industry spending 16 of those years with one of Australia’s largest banks in numerous senior roles. Craig has a wealth of knowledge and experience within the residential, commercial and corporate financial markets. Taking a small break from the financial services markets, Craig headed up a national sales & marketing role with a boutique telecommunications company before re-entering the financial services market where he established a successful finance services business based in Sydney.